Friday, December 19, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014





This picture makes me laugh out loud.  Knox (my sister's little boy who is 12 days younger than Brooks) is trying to sneak a piece of pumpkin pie.  It doesn't take long for Brooks to catch on.  They both love food.  I just grabbed my camera fast and got some funny pics.
This was his second attempt at getting some.

Both are running away.  I never stopped them. haha
I really trained Chance when he was younger to take pictures.  He is such a ham.
But this little one I have to run and chase and be super, ridiculous silly to get a picture.
These two are my whole world
 
 Nana and her 3 boys that adore her

 Here is a picture with just Chance and Santa.  The other picture with all 3 boys will have to be uploaded later
 The boys at my dads playoff game
 All of us after the game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment