Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Under the Weather

 Can you tell by this sad lil face that Chance has been sick.  He hasnt been feeling well at all.  We took him to the Urgent Care Friday thinking he had an ear infection - coughing, rubbing his ear, runny nose.  The dr gave him an antibiotic.  Saturday he was up and about but very tired.  I caved and gave him one of his Christmas gifts. ha!  Here it is...
 We (Chance and I) put up the Christmas tree this weekend while Doug cleaned out our garage and put up the lights outside.  I put up the tree and ornaments as Chance was amazed by it and taking off the ornaments and throwing them.  Breaking them.  Biting them.  Lovely right?  He wore his "Gimme all the presents" Christmas shirt.  :)








You can see by this sweet face he was under the weather.
 I wrapped him in ribbon.  :) 
 Unfortunately we have all been sick.  I can take Doug and I being sick but watching my baby cough and not sleep (tossing and turning) because he is so congested breaks my heart.  I ended up taking him yesterday to his dr in Austin that we love.  She said he just has a viral infection and it will just take time for it to pass.  NOT FUN!  poor baby!
 Does he not look like a lil preppy cutie!
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment