Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012/golfing - part one

I am so behind on my blogging.  Our life is really busy right now and every chance I get to sit down I am either resting or spending time with my little boy.  I took some really cute pictures of him one Sunday before Easter and even had Easter cards made to send to relatives and friends and because we have been so busy I completely forgot to mail them out!!  Now it is too late to be getting Easter cards, dont you think?  They were so cute too!

 We stopped one day to run around by the fountains downtown and let Chance play some golf.  This boy loves all sports! 



 Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  I love him to pieces. 



 Check out that swing...he is a natural!  :)


 He would take turns holding our hands wanting to walk around the fountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment