Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Big Boy

 This boy is growing up too fast. He is saying the funniest things I need to start writing them down to keep a record of what he said when he was 3 yrs. old.  He has the sweetest heart, yet can be quite the toot at other times.  He says all the time "Mommy are you happy?"  Most of the time after I have gotten on to him for something.  I think I always say "It makes mommy happy when..." so he has picked up on that.  Or it could be that my dad quotes Duck Dynasty 24-7.  ha!
 The other day we were in the car and he says out of the blue "mommy when I get older I cant kiss you anymore"  It was so sad!  I said well why not? and he said "when I get big like daddy I cant kiss you anymore"  I dont know where he got that! 
Here he is all grown up with his baseball bag.  He was going to Daddy's practice to play ball.  He loves baseball when its baseball season and he loves football when it is football season.  He and Doug play every night after dinner.  Last week at the game 4 softball girls played baseball with Chance as the game was going on.  They just loved Chance so much and he of coursed loved the attention.  He is still talking about "those girls".
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment