Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week of Sickness

This week Chance has had a stomach virus.  I took him to the dr today and he got some antibiotics to try and build up his system again.  But we did get out this week one day and went to Build a Bear and Chance made him and Brooks a dog.





The boys were soooo good and let me do a little shopping.  My mom went with us and we had a nice day.
Here are a few pictures of Brooks (we call him Brooks-ie bear - Chance does it and I have picked up on it)


 LOVE LOVE this little boy - he is the sweetest baby
 Chance reading to Brooks





 waiting for practice to be over so he can run out with the boys


 Chance looking through this magazine telling me what he wants for Christmas

It was windy and cool one morning and this is what Chance thought he needed on haha






 Here is Chance at his first teeth cleaning he did so good and got to wear these cool glasses
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment