Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break 2015 - Brooks is 20 months old

I cant believe that its Friday and our Spring Break is over.  This week has flown by.  Our break was filled with baseball games and enjoying the sunny weather.  Yesterday the boys played outside most of the day and were hot and sweaty so we had a cool treat.  Chance had ice cream with frozen blueberries and Brooks just had frozen blueberries. 









Life with these two little boys is so fun.  Tiring...but so fun.  I love them more than they will ever know. 

 Oh My Word - Brooks' eyes are so pretty.  He is talking more and more.  He can pretty much copy whatever we ask him to.  It might not be super clear but you can tell what he is saying.  He has shown a lot of interest in going to the potty.  I will be the first to admit I am not really ready for potty training.  I also don't want to miss the opportunity if he is ready.  He isn't even 2 years old.  How can he be ready!?  So....yesterday I bought him a little potty.  I am not going to start the hard core training I am just going to have it there and when he wants to go we will let him try.  Right now he thinks the little potty is funny.  He also doesn't want to sit in his highchair anymore.  Sad day.  Sad day for mommy.  My baby is growing up too fast!  So...yesterday I bought him a little booster chair for the big table.  He loves it. 
 He also reminds us before every meal that we need to "pray pray" He is so sweet.
 
 Chance is the bat boy this year for Doug's team.  He and the other coaches little boy have so much.  Here is Chance and Austin celebrating on the field with the big boys after a BIG win. 
This is what Brooks does when brother is on the field. 


 
 Random pictures over the week
 Nana came to visit!!!
 Dr. Pearce here.
 my boys.  my world.
 
Today we took the boys to the Austin rodeo


 Petting zoo and watching pig races

 Didn't get to stay all day due to rain.  We had 4 tokens left so I got us a little treat for the rode.  Fried oreos!

Brooks thought they were tasty! 
 
Its been a good week.  Now home resting and soaking up the last two days before we head back to school. 

1 comment: