Monday, August 16, 2010

Lots of Emotions

First of all this precious lil guy is 7 months old today (well actually tomorrow - but by this posts it will be the 17th)  where has the time gone! 
These are pictures of him before church yesterday. 
Chance and Daddy
Do you think we look alike?  Some say yes, some say he is his daddy made over.  I dont know though. :)
I love him more today than yesterday.  Is that possible? 

I will post on what he is up to these days later this week.

Today was the first "official" day back to school for teachers.  I have had a lot of emotions going on today.  Sad, excitement, guilt, anxious, tired...can you have all of these at one time???
Starting over at a new school is so hard.  Being the "newbee" is also hard.  You dont know how things are run, you dont know where things are, you dont know the ins and outs.  But in time I know I will find my place.  (The place I want to be is home taking care of my lil boy!) I am so thankful for my mom getting to take care of him.  Thank you mom (and Robin until she moves and gets a job!) for taking care of Chance. :)
I miss my friends back at CHS!  (Deidre, Lisa and Tiffany! Yall are so missed)  There are others too :)
I am ready though - fresh start!  I think it is all going to be ok.  I am staying positive and going to make the most of it! 
I better get to bed while Chance is asleep...I only have an hour, maybe 20 min...we just never know around here until he wakes up.   :)

Happy 7 months Chance.  Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too Raina! It is definitely weird not having you at CHS!! It's been so crazy with the move and everything I just can't keep up. I am praying that you find your niche and a group of friends who love you and challenge you to love Jesus more!

    ReplyDelete