Sunday, August 1, 2010

Par-TAY

Today was one of our family friends/coaches families lil baby boy's 1st birthday party.  (what a sentence)  Anyways, Braedon is the lil boy's name and his Dad's name...well...we call him Cheeseburger.  Cheeseburger went to high school with Doug and I and my dad was his football coach and now Cheese coaches with Doug and my dad.  Anyways, lil Cheese and Chance love playing with each other.  They do the "baby talk".  It is so fun watching them.  The pics below are of Braedon and Chance last night at my parents house playing.  I didnt get any of them together at the party today..oops. 

Chance was so excited to play with a friend!

Braedon would get down real close to Chance and do what it looked like whisper him a secret.  so funny!



They are 6 months apart and Chance is already as tall as Braedon

This was Chance this morning before church.  Isnt his outfit so cute!?  We visited a different church this morning.  It was the contemporary service, which I love.  I love to sing and worship!  Chance is crawling like a champ now and all he wanted was to get down and crawl around. 


Wearing his Daddy's hat.


My sister bought him this hat.  He sports it pretty well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment