Sunday, September 5, 2010

Are you ready for some football!?

We have been busy with school and going to football games that have been on a Thursday night the last couple of weeks.  Needless to say we have all been busy and tired from late nights.  Chance has been pretty good at the games until about 9:00 when he is ready for bed!  This past week at the game it started pouring rain!  What an adventure with a 7 month old and NO UMBRELLA!  Luckily we all got under a few around us and the rain only lasted about 10 min or so. 
We tried and tried to get Chance to take a good picture for us with his cute lil football shirt on.  NOPE...he wasnt having it
These were the best we could do...lil toot! :)
School has been pretty good.  I really like the people I am working with which makes the transition so much easier!  Thank you Lord! :)  However as soon as that bell rings I hurry to get last min things done and off to pick up my sweet lil boy! 
My house is an absolute mess.  Looks like a tornado came through.  My main focus when we get home in the afternoons is playing with C.  He loves his putter! 
and climbing up on things
wanting to crawl to get my camera and...
HE LOVES MOMMY'S KEYS
Before church one Sunday


This was last night I was trying to get Chance to smile and then Doug started being silly so that is why his mouth is open in this picture! ha!  they were sitting on the diving board at my parents!  My mom and dad made fajitas.  Uncle Dragon was coming home!  :)

We are looking forward to an extra long weekend!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment