Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bball Games

I have been out of the blogging mood lately.  It is sad when your husband emails you and says "you need to do a new blog".  It's true...Ever since I got my iphone I have either done a couple of blogs from my phone - the pictures turn out stretched and huge - and or I am so tired at night that I havent been wanting to sit and blog.  Our life is filled with baseball games two nights a week and with TAKS testing and getting my kiddos ready for that I have been exhausted.  Anyhow - Here are a bunch of pictures a baseball mom took of Chance at the first district game.  Some of them he is in the middle of showing his dance "moves" to the entire crowd.  I told my mom last night I was going to start charging a fee for Chance entertaining the crowd.  :)  He truly is so funny to watch.  Last night he was turning in circles so much to the music he couldnt walk straight and fell and face planted - you would think that would slow him down...nope...He got right back up and started again.  After the games...I am so tired.  It is so fun to watch him run and play and make us laugh.  But sometimes...I just would like for him to sit in my lap and watch the game.  Is that too much to ask of my soon to be 15 month old? :) 



 Music started...head starts bouncing...

 Go Chance....Go Chance...(that really gets him going too when you chant him on)


 He likes to throw his "paci" in the trash.  Last night when he did...it stayed in there and we waved "Bye Bye"
Not sure what I was looking at in this picture.  But this is the only family picture we have taken the whole season.  Nice. 
At the game last night...not a pretty game...Chance found where to go in the dugout...and he was literally on the field by the time I could catch him.  Luckily his daddy didnt see!  :)  I have one active, loving, funny, so cute lil boy on my hands! 

1 comment:

  1. He is getting way too big, too fast! Love the pictures..

    Donna

    ReplyDelete