Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Robin's Bridal Shower

 It was a very nice shower and she received lots of gifts!  Her and Kyle are going to have one cute apartment! :)  I told her that I think she should take all of my dishes and "stuff" and I would keep her new "stuff"  :)  My mom and I think that we should have a shower every 5 years.  ha!

 We had chicken salad (I made homeade chicken salad, yum) veggies with ranch, fruit, crackers and spinach dip and of course CAKE!

 Mom and Dee
 Not sure what we were laughing at...
 Here beautiful dishes!
 Robin and Jinny
 Gifts unwrapped!
 Sisters!!

 Hostesses!  These women are so special to us.  Coaches wives become FAMILY.  We love yall!
 Trina, Robin, Renea and Amber
 Mom with her daughters
 Mom and her best friend Dana


 Mom and Kari

Robin had a beautiful shower and she has another one from Kyle's side of the family in a couple of weekends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment