Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bridal Showers and Pool Time

With moving to a new house and getting internet and everything set up has taken some time so my blogging has taken a back seat.  Plus...I have been spending all my time with this little bundle of JOY

I cannot express in words how much I love waking up this precious face and spending all day with him.  I am tired when my head finally hits the pillow but it is so worth it!  We have been walking every morning with my mom (Nana) and then later we usually go swimming.  Chance is so worn out by the end of the day but he loves every minute of it! Chance sure is changing everyday. He is communicating with us so much more with his words. They arent extremely clear but we can definately tell what he is saying. He can say "Lawn Mower" very well. That's his favorite toy. We mow the house, the lawn...you name it. He loves to mow.  iHe even tries to put his lawn mower with him in the pool.  When we go walking in the morning he knows which houses have dogs and a lawn mower. He will sit up in his stroller and start pointing saying "lawn mower" "dog" "ruff ruff" SOOOOO CUTE!!


We make him wear his life jacket at all times because he likes to get in and out a lot and we just want to be sure he is safe.  He will now jump in to someone.  He loves the water and being OUTSIDE. 
My sister had another bridal shower the first weekend in June.  We traveled to Kyle's side of the family and they gave Robin a very pretty shower.  Chance went with us and of course I chased him around everywhere.  :)  Good thing my sister loves him so much because he tends to be a handfull at times.  :)
Isnt his outfit so cute!?  I love Children's Place!  I recently bought him some new summer clothes.  Anyways back to the shower.  Here are some pictures from that...

More pics to come....my computer isnt downloading right

No comments:

Post a Comment