Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friday Night Lights

This past Friday we basically won the state championship game...in our town it is what it felt like.  It was an amazing game, we went into overtime and won!  Our kids and coaches really needed this win.  So proud of my dad and husband!!  :)  I ended up taking a half day off on Friday to take Chance to the dr.  He just cant seem to get over his runny nose and cough.  However...he has perfect ears and no infection we just have to let it run its course. I am extremely grateful he isnt sick.  We did get some helpful things we can give him to help break up the drainage.  He did get a flu shot though.  :(  Let's just say he doesnt like the dr.  But who does.  I love his dr though!  She is so wonderful. 
After the dr we headed to the mall and browsed as we waited for the football game that just happened to be in Austin :)
We are coming to the end of the weekend which always makes me so sad to see it end...The work week goes so slow but the weekends just fly by.  Here are a few pictures from my phone that I needed to upload.  My lil boy is growing way too fast!!





Last Sunday Chance and I went to the park because the weather was so nice.  He had so much fun!




 Wearing Momma's shoes...and yes it's time for the pacifier "this" to go bye bye
 "yo Chance, come get the ball"
 Chance and Brae celebrating on the field after the game.  My son with no shoes on...
 "Poppa hurry"

 Screaming Poppa to hurry with his interview after the big win Friday night.

 Playing after nap time today.  I love him to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment