Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tis the Season/20 Months Post

I love the fall.  But the fall brings this monster...called Allergies.  It has really hit Chance and I hard.  Chance has been feeling pretty bad this past week and finally after a call to his doctor she told me I could give him children's zyrtec. It has helped him wonders!!  We had about 5 sleepless nights in a row and with my allergies really bothering me too and having to get up early and go to work it has been a rough week.  But things are better and this cute little guy is feeling much better.  We still have a runny nose...over the weekend he turned 20 months old!!  Where has the time gone!?
Here are some funny photos of Chance playing with the netty pot his Daddy uses frequently for his allergies.  Just watching Doug he knows exactly what he is suppose to do. 




Chance you are quite the entertainer.  You are doing more and more funny things everyday.  You are communicating with us better too.  You basically understand everything we say which just baffles me.  You are so smart!
 Posing before a football game.  I must say (knocking on wood) you have been sooooo good at the games.  You will sit in my lap and watch all that goes on at a football game.  You love dancing to the band music and watching the game.  I was really nervous about this season since you are a busy bee. 
You are getting so tall.  Still a skinny little thing though.  :)  You still wear 12 month shorts and 18-24 month old tops.  You still LOVE to drive and talk about driving all the time.  As soon as the car stops at a red light, in the garage...you scream "I drive".  You are starting want to buckle yourself in your car seat.  Very independent.  Yet, lately you have really become a momma's boy.  I think it frustrates your Daddy. haha!
You can work my Iphone better than me which is crazy!  You can say Dale now and talk about him all the time.  It's time for your uncle Dale to come home and see you!!  Whenever the phone rings you say "Dalllleee"
You love watching LAWN MOWERS on the phone!  Too funny!  I think you may be getting a lawn mower for Christmas! ha!
This weekend your Granny came to visit and we went to eat at Cracker Barrell.  Here are a few pics from this weekend:



Chance wouldnt look at the camera...go figure.
Happy 20 Months sweet boy, we love you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment