Sunday, November 13, 2011

Landa Park

We had a really good weekend.  I am super sad to say that football is over but it sure is nice having my husband home earlier.  We took Chance over to a near by park called Landa Park this weekend.  We rode a little train around the park, fed the ducks and played on the playground.  Afterwards we went to one of our favorite places to eat, Jason's Deli.  While we were sitting at the table an older man approached our table with a napkin in his hand asking my husband if he was Tony Parker for the Spurs! ha!  It was a sweet compliment but Doug does not make the $$ like Tony Parker.  The napkin he was carrying was for an autograph! We had a good laugh on the ride home about it. 
 On the train ride...





Today I got my Christmas present...4 new tires on my Murano.  Merry Christmas to me...But I must say it rides so much better and Doug washed it really good and I cleaned out the inside so I would say its basically new all over again. :)  I am so ready for the holidays!
Sweet boy eating the blueberry muffins I made especially for him this morning and some grapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment