Thursday, November 3, 2011

My lil Cowboy

I have been trying to do a blog from my phone for two days now and it will not post, so I finally got a free minute to do a little post from the computer.

Happy Halloween from my little cowboy (I know this is 4 days late...better late than ever, right?)
I spent 15 minutes of serious convincing to get Chance to even put the costume on.  He wouldnt wear jeans or boots so we settled with athletic shorts and his crocs!  What cowboy doesnt like to wear crocs from time to time... ha!
 I think he is the cutest cowboy ever!


We went to our church on Halloween.  They had lots of fun games going on and pony rides, hay rides, bounce houses, cotton candy and hot dogs.  Chance of course LOVED the horses!



 My dad said "we have to get a horse and land, soon"  Too funny!  Chance rides horses like he is a pro at it!  So cute!
 Chance and Doug also went fishing for some treats! 
Afterwards we came home and sat outside and passed out candy and took Chance over to our neighbors to trick or treat.  (We saw some interesting costumes....and people - one reason I dont like Halloween)
After the candy was gone, Chance had fun with the bowl.
 Love my little cowboy...
 (Check out my shoes...they glow!)
 I had bought stuff to make smores and so we did that too!  It was a fun Halloween with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment