Sunday, March 17, 2013

Painting with a Twist

Yesterday I drove up to Austin to celebrate my best friend's birthday!  This is her last year in her twenties and we had so much fun painting. Here are a few pictures from the party:



 The aprons we had to choose from were pretty funny.  You could definitely tell we were in the heart of Austin.
 My masterpiece...It is a very unusual abstract piece.  We had so much fun though even if our pictures will never be hung in our houses.  :)
 Happy Birthday Ashley!  
When I got home - the boys had literally been outside all day so my mom and I went for a walk and then Chance and I sat outside some more it was so nice, and cool.
Today we all wore green to church.  When we pulled in the parking lot we saw Poppa and Nana walking in and Chance screamed "Poppa and Nana not wearing green, shame on them"  He let them know when we got inside that they werent wearing the appropriately color. ha!

 After church we went and ate at Texas Roadhouse with my parents and then came home for 3 hour naps and lots of lazy time before we start back tomorrow.  I sure have enjoyed having this week off and spending lots of quality time with my little boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment