Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - Flying a Kite

We are at the end of our Spring Break and I must say I am so sad that it is almost over.  We took Chance to the park one day to play, have a picnic and fly his new kite his Granny brought him.  We of course had baseball games during Spring Break, we went to the mall in Austin one day with Nana and Robin and rode the carousel, Doug made Chance his very own little baseball field in the backyard and we played outside ALOT.  The weather has been very nice.


 One night Doug and I went to dinner while Chance stayed with his Granny.  While I got a pedicure before dinner Doug went over to Dicks Sporting Goods and got Chance a new catcher's glove and some baseball pants.




 This kid loves to swing. 






 My family all at the baseball game.  They are all so supportive and we love the games.  They have been pretty stressful this week though.
 Chance all bundled up at a night game and the new wagon I bought to carry him and the chairs and blankets to and from the car into the baseball games.  Being 22 weeks pregnant and having a load to carry to and from the car I am needing a little assistance these days.
 Riding the carousel at the mall
I sing the National Anthem many times throughout the day and he stands like the baseball players do.
 Eating a push up on this hot day
 He played outside literally all day today.  Came in for a nap and back outside again.
It's been a great Spring Break.  Tomorrow I am going to see my best friend and celebrate her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment