Sunday, May 16, 2010

5K

Can I just say that I ran the 5K this morning WITHOUT stopping! This just proves to me that I can get back into shape after having a baby. Doug and Chance went with me and they were waiting for me at the finish line. It was so cute. My friend Deidre is the one who talked me into running today. I couldnt have made it thru the run without her beside me! It was a lot of fun and who would normally say that about running! ha. Another one of our teacher friends ran the run too. She finished a good 9 min before we did but we did so good to run the whole thing! So proud of us! Here are a few pics from today!Look at this face! I was so red and tired - I was talking to Chance. You can see Deidre in the backgroud. She was like "wow that was easy" lol.

This was Chance and I at home after the run.

Our AC went out last night and someone is suppose to come fix it today! pray they hurry! It is so hot!

Pray for my sister she is taking her final dental hygenist test today (forgot what it is called Rob - sorry, I think the reb, right?) You are going to do great and we are all so proud of you!! She graduates this coming Friday!!

I am off to relax. Have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment