Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

My baby boy is also 16 weeks old today...he will be 4 months old on the 17th and I will post what he is up to these days besides looking extremely handsome and stealing his mother's heart...


Today has been a very special day for me. Today is my very first mother's day and Doug and Chance have made it so special. They went and got me my favorite blueberry pancakes from Kerby Lane (this wonderful place here in Austin, I also ate these for breakfast, lunch and dinner while in the hospital with Chance). Chance came in holding a beautiful light pink gerber daisy, so sweet. Doug had a card and a scrapbook with some pictures of Chance and I - he said it could be a scrapbook of all Mother's day pictures. He is so thoughtful. For lunch we met my mom, dad, brother and sister at Chili's for lunch.
Some of the pictures are from last weekend when we went to my parents for the weekend and mom took some pics of us with my awesome camera. :)
This was Uncle Dragon today after lunch. He was being himself...I'll let you make your own ideas for what he was doing...with the tree....Oh...and he hates spit up (like from babies) he says that if Chance were to spit up on him he would throw up himself. We all laughed in hopes that it will happen one day! It would be pay backs for the time he was on my dad's shoulders when he was younger and threw up on my dad's head...at the movie theater...nice!

I want to thank my mom for being the best mom in the entire world...thank you for always being there for me, supporting me, encouraging me, being the listening ear and Godly woman that I will always look up too. I love you mom! I hope I can be as wonderful a mom to Chance as you have been to me.


Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment