Saturday, May 15, 2010

Someone is TEETHING...

Chance will be 17 weeks old tomorrow and 4 months old on Monday. Time is flying by!

Look at my precious one day this week as mommy was getting ready for school. (could I have any other animal prints going on in this pic??)


This picture was from today as I was washing bottles and doing laundry




can you see them!!
not one but TWO teeth are making there way through!! He is too young to be teething!!

He is helping me pull his lip down saying "look mom" He is drooling up a storm and wanting to chew on his little fingers ALL THE TIME. But he really doesnt seem to be hurting...let's hope that stays that way.

Have a happy Saturday!

Pray for me tomorrow...I am running a 5K tomorrow morning with my friend Deidre! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment