Monday, June 28, 2010

Anniversary/Weddings/Family Time

This weekend was filled with lots of traveling and good ole family time!  Last Thursday Doug and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary and we went to dinner at Outback while Chance stayed with my mom, dad and sister.  We had a very nice time.  Doug got me the most beautiful roses.  3 red, 3 pink and 3 yellow.  All my fav's!

This was us before our night out!

Doug had a baseball tournament in Temple all weekend so he wasnt able to go to the wedding with us on Saturday.  I was trying to break up the traveling for Chance so we went and stayed the night with Doug Friday night and then Chance and I got up Saturday and headed for Santa Anna.  Here are a few pics of Chance at the hotel.

"What's that you say mom? We are staying in a hotel!"

"Yippee"
With Uncle Dragon at Pop's house before the wedding. 
Here with his Pop's (great grandpa)
Mom and Dad at wedding
This is Chance with Pop's sister's.  Louis and Mary Jo - Chance loved them!
Rob and Kyle
Kyle and Dale (Dale was excited about throwing bird seed)

We got back really late Saturday night and on Sunday we went to my parents and I cooked a Chocolate Chip pound cake.  Delicious!
We grilled hamburgers, swam and laid around
While I was doing this blog which took 2 days to complete (long story) this is what Daddy and Chance were doing

1 comment: