Monday, July 5, 2010

LOOK OUT

My 24 week old baby boy is driving!! 
(Have no fear...the car is parked)  This is what Daddy was letting Chance do while Mommy ran in WalMart.  Doesnt he look like he is really concentrating.  So cute!  I know I say this all the time but he is growing up way too fast!

Not much going on around here.  Just soaking up summer as much as we can.  My mom, sis and I all joined the gym last week.  Robin and I did what was called an "Expresso Lift" last Friday.  Let's just say we still have a hard time sitting on the toilet we are so sore.  We had a garage sale on Saturday and were in so much pain we could hardly set everything up.  We went walking and swimming to try and get some of the soreness out.  We worked out today and feel a lot better.  But who knew 30 min. could bring so much pain! haha.  We plan on going again! :)  I love cardio/lifting classes.  I feel like I get so much more accomplished in one hour than I would just doing it on my own. 

Doug has been doing bus driving school for last two weeks.  He didnt have to drive a bus at our last school but does now. 

Did anyone see the Bachlorette "Jake and Vienna" Meltdown.  Wow.  They both need some serious counseling.  I do think that Jake going on Dancing with the Stars prob hurt their relationship.  But what do I know!

Chance can now roll himself from one side of the room to the other.  He can sit in the crawling position but prefers to "face plant" and get on his stomach then he rolls everywhere.  Sunday we went to church (finding a new church when you move is so hard, and with an almost 6 month old is even harder - I am not ready to leave him in a nursery when I do not know anyone) Chance started out ok.  We went to the top balony where in the far right corner there was a huge banner that said "CRY ROOM"  I told Doug and my parents we must sit close by that door.  After Chance threw his toy and pacifier on the people in front of us I let Doug hold him and shortly after Doug looks at me with this face "He just pooped"  So I grab the bag and go to the "CRY ROOM"  Needless to say it was a false alarm.  So we try going back to the service.  At this point the preacher had started his sermon.  Chance has now started to fake cough.  (I blame this all on my mom even though supposedly the books and internet say this is normal - that it is a form of communicating)  But he will look at us and go "cough cough"  But it's a "ka ka" kind of sound.  Hard to explain.  But he mocks whatever we do.  Well whatever my family does now.  (Thanks mom!)  he thinks he is so funny.  Well he started doing this to my Dad during church - and he was getting restless.  So we sat in the "CRY ROOM" for the remainder of the service where he ROLLED all over the room and then finally gave in and went to sleep. 

Here are some sweet pics from my cell phone - one is in his stroller - we had been shopping all day and he is looking at me like "mom can we please go home"

And the other is him sleeping (such a sweetie)

Hope everyone has a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how big he is getting! I know that you and Chance are enjoying your summer with Robin and your mom. Hope to see you all before summer is over.

    Donna Dittfurth (Kyle's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're getting adjusted to Seguin and figuring out life there. I've been praying for yall and I'm confident God has big things in store!!

    ReplyDelete