Saturday, July 31, 2010

Photo Shoot Pics

I had a lil photo shoot with Chance a few weeks ago out on our new swing.  Chance loves to sit outside and swing so it has been a well spent purchase.  It will be a lot nicer when it gets cooler outside.  Anyways, I blew some of these pictures up and I love them!! 
My Dad bought Chance his first putter before he was even born.  He likes to chew on it...as you can see his Daddy and Grandpa want him to play many sports...
He really loves this toy without the ball and bat.  It plays music and he likes to chew on it too. haha.  But Doug tries his best to get him to swing the bat and hit the ball.
Doug bought Chance this lil Texas Rangers outfit when he was in Dallas one weekend.  I think he looks precious!
We went out to dinner last night with a bunch of coaches and their families and Chance and Doug happened to be dressed alike...it was an accident but super cute.
We have been trying to finish cleaning up our house and putting the last of the boxes away.  My sweet mom is going to come over sometime this weekend and help me fix and clean out my closet. 
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures Raina! I especially love the first one. Chance is a doll!

    ReplyDelete