Sunday, February 13, 2011

Future Hunk

This little guy is mommy's sweet baby.  He isnt looking like a baby anymore.  :(  This was him outside last night before he went out with Mommy and Daddy to Red Lobster for a Valentine's dinner.  I got this shirt at Wal-Mart for $5!! :) 
His smile just melts my heart.
Mommy and Chance Valentine's 2011

We have the hardest time getting Chance to look at the camera. 
We had such a nice dinner Saturday night and nice day today.  Chance and I went for a run today (well Chance enjoyed the ride) and then later my mom and sister came over and we went walking again on this beautiful day once Chance woke up from his afternoon nap.  He loves riding in the stroller...well as long as it is moving! haha. 
Now off to rock my sweet lil boy and then grading a huge stack of papers!!  NOT FUN!! 
Nighty Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment