Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunday with the BOYS

This weekend was a great one.  We spent a lot of time outside playing, walking, running and enjoying this nice weather!  Sunday Chance, Doug and I went up to the track and Chance and I ran while Doug worked out in the weight room.  Afterwards I sat on the track and watched my boys play.  Chance was loving every minute of it.  These are some pictures I took with my awful phone.  (still wishing and hoping to one day have an Iphone)
When we decided to leave (the wind was really bad and I didnt want Chance out in it for too long) Chance was soooo upset!   He was so mad at us about leaving and getting in his carseat.  (I let Doug do the dirty work because I didnt want him to be too mad at his mommy, haha)  He slept so good this weekend too.  He just was wore out from playing so hard!
This picture was taking at a powerlifting meet about a month ago.  Here is my dad (Grandpa) with his boys!  I thought it was a cute picture!
And this sweet picture is of Chance one day after school...he was just pooped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment