Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthdays and Spring Cleaning

Yesterday was my dad's birthday.  We went over to my parents where we had steaks and potatoes! 
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

This weekend was a busy one.  Friday I had a calculator training in San Antonio (yes, I am a nerd and also a math teacher and went to a high tech calculator training...technology is so cool!)  Saturday Chance and I were in San Antonio all day going to baseball games (we watched some...and I chased Chance ALOT), we ate lunch with the team at Chili's and then Chance and I went to Target and the mall.  Busy Busy day and then back for dinner to celebrate my dad's bday. 

Today I have been cleaning all day.  Cleaned out my car, laundry and took all of Chance's clothes out that do not fit, boxed them up and cleaned out his room...but as I am doing this....this is my sweet baby boy...

IF you look closely in the background he took all the hangers and spread them out across the entire room.  As I clean he makes more messes...

Its ok though because he is too cute to get mad at.  Luckily my sweet mom came over and helped me finish get it all organized.  Thanks mom!!  As we finished Doug and Chance went grocery shopping.  Now Chance and I are about to go for an evening run...Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment