Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Tonight we celebrated Kyle's birthday!  We went to this new restaurant called Longhorn steakhouse.  It was yummy!
Chance really hates the camera.  He is all smiles until you want to take a picture. 

But he loves cell phones!  (I finally got an iphone this weekend and love it - one reason I am so behind on blogging)

Birthday boy and his beautiful fiance (my sister)

my wonderful parents!


Chance LOVES playing with rocks.  He is such a lil boy and I love him to pieces!
We are enjoying Spring Break so much. I love being able to wake up in the mornings and spend all day with my lil man.  He is so funny and changing and saying new things everyday.  Tomorrow we have an afternoon baseball game to go too.  So fun!
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment