Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a good weekend. Baseball game Friday, Saturday I did some cleaning and took Chance up to the baseball fields to let his daddy chase him for a little. :) Saturday afternoon we went over to another coaches house where they had a shrimp and crawfish boil. We went to church this morning and gave the nursery another shot. Failure. It breaks my heart too. The first time the nursery didn't write our pager number down to let us know if we needed to gone get Chance and so when we got there he was soooo upset. This time of course there were new faces and I had the lady repeat twice the pager number. Chance was fine and playing when I left. During the sermon the nurse worker came looking for me. Once again they couldn't remember my number and got me and another parents number mixed up. Needless to say they need a better method and Chance was so upset again. We played outside til the service was over. Maybe one day... But right now We all have a bad taste in our mouths about going to the nursery. It's just hard when you are new to a town and new faces especially for a baby.
After that we got groceries and had lunch with my parents, sister and Kyle at cici's. Then Chance and I took a nap, played, and cleaned some more. Doug gave Chance a haircut too! We will save some $$ now. :)
Here are a few pics and a video of Chance practicing his golf swing.
I'll have to upload video later

One of the baseball parents took this picture!











The last two pictures were on my iphone when he was a lil lil baby that I thought were so cute!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment