Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Lil Buddy

I truly love my afternoons at home with C man.  He is my lil buddy.  We do so many things together and I cherish those moments so much.  Weather permitting we go for a run when I get home from school.  I can now say are you ready to go running and he will run to the BOB stroller.  Sometimes when we get through running and I take him out of the BOB and we have to go inside this is what I get...
But not this afternoon...he was all smiles.  (if you can see in the photo he is holding a BBQ pit utensil that he LOVES to carry around the house and outside - silly kid)
Yesterday I couldnt hear my lil buddy and so I went looking for him.  He had gone in the front room pulled off the pillows and used them to stand on to climb on the couch.  Smart lil boy.  Here is him today...

I know I say this all the time but I adore this lil boy more than words can say.  I love him being my lil buddy and that he goes everywhere with me and we do everything together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment