Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday's


I intended to do a wordless Wednesday yesterday but time got away from me.  So today...is my Thankful Thursday.  Chance's smile and laugh brighten my day.  He is such a funny lil guy.  I am thankful God blessed me with such a kind hearted, stubborn, very active, super cute lil boy!!
 One morning I couldnt find him and he had climbed in the kitchen chair onto the table trying to get a BIG SWIG of my drink. 
 I am thankful he does not have a driver's license considering this is how he likes to sit on his toy cars. :)
 Thankful for my mom.  She is so very special to me and Chance adores her so much.  Thanks for being an amazing mom and Nana.  I dont know what I would do without you.
 And then there is Dale...my brother...My mom might find this picture as a surprise (dont think she knew Dale was opening her windows) playing peek a boo with Chance and letting all the flies in the house.  Chance loved it though.  Thankful that Dale teaches Chance how to hit in the face and scream in public places.
 Thankful that Doug can give Chance FREE haircuts and Chance will sit still for him.
 Thankful for Mommy/Son time.
 Dinner dates with the hubby.
 Thankful for hot summer days when Chance can ride his tricycle in the pool
 Apparently it needed a good washing.  We ended up giving Stella a good bath in his pool and Chance loved helping!!  Stella enjoyed a nice, cool refreshing bath.
 Then Chance decided to cool off.
 These two pictures were taken back in May when Robin had her bridal portraits done.  Cindy from Natural Impressions does AMAZING work.  Here are two of my favorite pictures.  She actually caught Chance smiling and looking at the camera. 
I need to take a picture of the hurricane that came through our office/playroom.  As I was doing this blog Chance decided it was time to take every toy out and take the clean laundry I had beside me (I was about to fold, ha) and spread it around the room too.  Time to clean up! and then...morning nap time! 
We have a huge monster here at the house that wont go away...its called SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START BACK.  yuck!  Doug actually started back to work TODAY.  Summer is officially over around our house.  Coaching duties started today... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment