Thursday, July 21, 2011

What was I thinking?

Today I have been going through pictures - Taking out old pictures and putting in new ones.  While doing this I am looking at how Chance has changed and one thing that keeps going through my mind over and over is "Why did I not cut his hair sooner!!??"   These are pictures from this past winter.  My dad tells me he told me then to cut his hair...I really loved it long and was so afraid to cut it short because of the HUGE cowlick!
 Poor baby looks like he is wearing a toupee at 1 years old!  But he is still so darn cute!
 MADNESS!
 Sorry sweet boy...Just look at these one day if you ever want to grow your hair out! 
 Comb over...Old Man...
 Absolutely out of control!
 MUCH BETTER!! 
 Even better...
 This little boy will forever have a short hair do!  This face just makes my life full of pure happiness! 


Summer has been a time for me to reflect and ask myself simple questions like these,
"What was I thinking?

Do any of you ever do this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment