Wednesday, January 11, 2012

29

Yesterday was my birthday.  I plan to hold on to this last year being in my twenty's.  I hope its the best year yet!  I had a really good birthday.  I woke up after having a FULL night's sleep.  Yes, it is true my little boy finally slept through the night again.  Best birthday present!  Then my husband came home from his morning workout with a Big Diet Dr Pepper.  Yummy!  School went pretty good and during 7th period a flower arrangement of gerber daisies was delivered to my room.  My sweet hubby sent them to me!  Smile. :)
It was a nice birthday.  (and Chance slept all night again last night)  I sure hope I am not jinxing this!

This past Saturday my parents took us out to eat for my birthday at none other than our favorite, Mamacitas.  My mom got me a new bedroom comforter and sheets for my birthday.  I have been wanting one for sometime now but never would get one.  Makes our bedroom so much more homey and fresh.  Love it!  I will take a picture soon and post our bedroom makeover. 
 All of us before dinner. 
I love my family so much.  Thank you all for making my 29th birthday so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment