Saturday, January 28, 2012

It is here...

BASEBALL season that is. Doug has been busy with Tryouts and first practices the last two days. Chance and I have been playing outside yesterday that is because it was nice outside













And today we stayed inside because it was cold and very windy! It's hard explaining that to a very persistent two year old who thinks when the sun is shining it's time to play outside! Ha! Plus, I have been under the weather with a cough and can barely talk.



We went over to Nana's today to play with aunt Robin and Kyle and I got lots of grading done. Still more to do tomorrow. The joys of teaching. :)


I love weekends with my family. Tonight we got subway and just enjoyed spending time together!
Nighty Night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment