Sunday, January 8, 2012

The New Year has brought...

8 days of fun times with the family. I officially start back to work tomorrow with kiddos.  Sad I will not be spending every waking moment with my sweet little boy who is about to turn 2!  Can you believe this cutie is going to be 2!!!
I never got to do a 23 month old post.  But as of right now we have gone back to not sleeping through the night.  The holidays and traveling for a week really messed up our night time routine.  We spent a week trying to find that routine again and we are still trying to get it going...he just wants his Momma to hold him.  He says "Momma, in there, Momma in there" and is pointing out of his room for me to go lay in the living room with him.  I have been trying to be consistent and just hold his hand in his crib and tell him what a big boy he is and sing Jesus Loves You over and over and then there might be some bribing that takes place at 2 am. (cookies, riding the tractor, you name it!) But I gotta do what I gotta do... :)
Other than the sleepless nights he is doing really good.  So smart.  Such a smart little boy.  Well I think he is.  We have been working on his colors and shapes and letters over the break.  I just bought him a bunch of new books and puzzles.  He loves puzzles and reading books.  Along with his trucks, tractors and trains.  ALL BOY.  He has been eating like a cow up until this week.  He has his 2 year molars in already too!  Aunt Robin (Bottie) got a look at them over the break.  He is talking up a storm too.  New words and phrases everyday!  He definately is our main source of entertainment.  We joke all the time about what we did before Chance.  I guess stared at each other. Ha!
We have a huge tree in our backyard and Chance wanted to climb it.  He has a boo-boo on his lip...He talks about it frequently. 


 Then Daddy was jealous of the fun Chance was having so he climbed up there with him.

Yesterday Chance and Brae had fun riding Chance's new tractor.  The pictures speak for themselves.




 "Now its my turn" (Brae to Chance) haha!
They had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment