Sunday, February 5, 2012

Heavy heart

My heart is very heavy tonight as we just found out a close family's 23 yr old son past away today. I can't even imagine the loss their are feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and so very sad to hear the news but know that God must have needed him today.

We just got back from spending the evening with my family our at my parents and watching our lil boy jump around and entertain us I am so incredibly blessed and grateful for what God has given me. Our time on earth is precious and we never know when God will call us to join him in heaven.

I know one thing...this momma is in love with this lil boy!


This was us this morning before church.
This was us last night as a family of 3 going to eat at Red Lobster.


This pic is poor quality but thought it was sweet. Daddy watching the Super Bowl while Chance plays on his phone.



Headed to give my lil monkey a bath and then cuddle time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment