Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2 1/2 year check-up

Chance had his 30 month check up last week.  We didnt find out anything new...we already knew he was a tall, skinny little boy.  He weighs 29 lbs and is 37 inches tall.  He had grown 2 1/2 inches since January.  He is in the 50th percentile on weight and 75th in height.  The dr. says he is right on track developmentally and that is music to his momma's ears.  He knows his colors, can count to 10 and 3 in spanish and can sing his ABC's (he skips a few, ha!), he can hit the fire out of a baseball and golfball, loves to swim and his a sweet tooth just like his momma.  I took this picture yesterday after my run/bike ride. 
I immediately ordered this picture in an 11x14.  Love.
He starts to pre-school/Mother's Day out in the fall.  His Nana already got him the cutest backpack and he LOVES it.  Here he is trying it on. 
 He is just so stinkin cute I cant hardly take it. :)  Thank you Nana for the backpack.  It is perfect.  (she got it off Pottery Barn Kids)
 He wore it around for awhile.  He even watched tv and played his homemade drum set with it on.  (cheapest, most fun toy he has lately are these mixing bowls and stir sticks that he calls Drums. ha)
 Momma and Chance after his nap one day.  We are in the works of changing his crib to a toddler bed.  If I could only find the instructions...the story of my life.  Finding things I know I kept. :(
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment