Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wishing

This week would slow down.  Monday will be here before I know it and back to work I go.  I have been feeling very overwhelmed and nervous about going back...and quite frankly, sad.  I know this is what God's plan is for my life right now, to be a teacher.  It is just so hard being with your baby all summer and then in a blink back to school we go.  My amazing mom went to school with me yesterday and the day before and helped me get my room moved back across the school (unfortunately I have had to move rooms for the last 3 years, not fun).  She helped me organize and put up cute bulletin boards while Chance was such the little helper, made messes.  :) I feel so much better.  I said all summer I wouldnt go up to school until I had to but knowing my room is ready organized I can breathe a little better. 
 I am going to miss our mornings drinking coffee together (his is orange juice)
 building tents after nap time and hide from Daddy when he comes home



 But I know he is in good hands when I go back to work.  :) 
 He is getting to be such a handsome little fellow.  The other day I said you are such a cute little boy and he said "Momma I not a boy"  I said what are you and he said "I a monkey"  Yes, son you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment