Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boo-Boo's/Early Celebration

A few weeks ago Doug, Chance, my Dad and brother went golfing.  Chance wanted to drive the golf cart and wasnt being the best listener, ha! Not Chance? Our precious 2 year old!? He pushed the peddle and he rammed his golf cart into Dale's and fell forward (he will tell you he fell backwards) and hit the sterring wheel and got him a pretty good boo boo on his face. 

It looks like a burn and this face is pathetic.  He is really a tough little boy.  He never once complained about it hurting but he wouldnt let me take a picture of it either.

Over the summer I found somewhere on pinterest to get beans and put them in a tub and let your toddler play with them.  Chance played for 2 hours the first day putting them back and forth from tub to tub and counting scoops and putting the beans in baggies and playing with his trucks in them....
but then the monster in him did this....

Not a fun clean up...

We went out for an early birthday celebration for Doug last night since Robin and Kyle were in town.  I meant to take more pictures but we had the worst service at Red Lobster (since I use to wait tables for RL for 5 years I have high expectations I know, but wow).  Waiting with a 2 year old who can only sit still for short periods of time the waiting seemed a lot longer.  But we always have a good time when we are with family.  My mom made Doug his favorite cake (Italian Creme) and I made a little topper.  (Pics of that to come after being uploaded.)
Chance was not in the mood for pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment