Sunday, September 16, 2012

1st day of Mother's Morning Out

Chance started going to a Mother's Morning Out program, we call it school, two weeks ago.  His first day was 9-4-12.  He only goes in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursday's.  Here are a few pictures of his first day.

 He was sooo excited his first day...key word, first day. 
 My mom, his amazing Nana, bought him this cute backpack.  He is so proud of it.  :)
 These are pictures on the way to Nana's.  My mom takes him and picks him up.  I went the first day with him and he did pretty good.  I was so nervous.  I honestly have been very worried about this new process of going and staying with someone else besides his family.  His teacher is amazing!  The amazing Ms. Candi.  She is so sweet and has done so well with Chance. 
 
 Here he is the first day waiting patiently outside the church.

 
He has so much fun when he is there.  Ms. Candi said that he tells her "I so excited" all the time.  Here is a picture of him and anothr little girl in the class painting their Owls.  The theme for the year is Owls.  They are the little "hoots". 
They have this rope that each kid gets a ring to hold on to as they go place to place.  Chance is the 4th kiddo and I was shocked he wasnt still on the playground and they would be dragging him in.  He has been so excited about going and playing in the sandbox to build his dinosaur.  Unfortunately they havent let the kids play in the sand.  I dont blame the teachers but this poor little boy was so ready to do that.  :( 
Now, onto the bad part...Chance wakes up every morning, EVERY.MORNING. saying "no school momma, no school, go later"  Well when it comes time for later he is kicking and screaming, not wanting to go.  My poor mom has had to drag him in the door, and Ms. Candi has to pull Chance away from my mom.  Then Nana leaves crying, Chance is crying, I am crying at school with my sweet 8th graders - worried about him.  But every time my mom goes back to get him he has had the best day!!  :)  Ms. Candi has told us he cries for maybe 1-5 min. after Nana leaves but then is so happy the rest of the time.  We are praying for smoothier mornings in the weeks to come. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment