Saturday, September 22, 2012

Under Armour Boy

I think Chance looks so cute in his Under Armour shirts his Nana bought him.  I think he looks cute in anything he wears but today I grabbed my camera as he was outside playing. 

 By the time I snapped 5 pictures he was telling me "Enough, Enough Mommy...more later, later"  He says "later" to almost everything he doesnt want to do something.  Tonight he kept telling me "later" when it was time for bath.  He pointed to his feet and said "look my feet are clean, no bath"  I laughed so hard it was so cute!

 This morning he and I went for a run (it took us 30 min to go around the block)...he ran the whole time but we had to stop for cars and eveything he would see along that way that was a distraction.  Then we went to the jumpy place and took good Saturday naps, I went on a run later in the evening while the boys mowed and rode on his tractor.  Tonight we grilled out and now are relaxing watching some Diego. :)  My favorite kind of Saturday. 
 Here he is upset that his Daddy go the wrong golf club. 
 I have to write about this because it was so sweet and sincere.  He has been talking a lot about my grandpa who passed away a few months ago.  When he hears a train he says "train like at Papa's house"  He asks a lot where PaPa is and it is so hard to explain to a 2 year old that someone has gone to heaven to be with Jesus.  Today we heard a train and he said "go to Papa's house" and I said where is Papa, Chance? and he said "Papa is at CiCi's"  I couldnt help but chuckle!  He was so serious.  I wonder if there is a CiCi's pizza in heaven?  :)  We truly miss talking to my grandpa.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about him.  He is so missed.
 Hope everyone had a happy happy Saturday.
I also want to share this link to my best friend's mom's blog.  Ashley's mom linked up with "Show us your singles" from Kelly's Korner blog.  Ashley is one of the most amazing women I know and glad to call her my bestie!!  Her mom couldnt have wrote anything more perfect about Ashley and the woman that she is.  She would truly make an amazing mom and wife one day!!  GO check out her story....
http://jbkoble.blogspot.com/2012/09/ashley-28-from-austin-texas.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh Raina....I SO love you & your family! My heart goes out to you for your Papa. I bet he's in heaven with my "G" having a good 'ol time :-) Chance is so precious & you are an AMAZING Mom! XOXO

    ReplyDelete