Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today was a good day.  I am blessed to have such an amazing family that is loving and supportive.  I woke up to the beautiful pink gerber daisies and a sweet card from Chance and Doug.  Then Chance said "we have one more surprise mommy" and hands me a new iphone.  I was shocked considering I thought Doug had forgotten it was Mother's Day.  ha!
We went to church and then had lunch with my parents and brother (we missed you Robin and Kyle).  I want to say that I have the best mom in the world.  I have learned everything I know about being a mom from her.  Not only is she my mom she is my best friend and the best grandma in the world.  Happy Mother's Day mom, thank you for all you do, for taking care of my baby during the week while I work, thank you for walking with me in the afternoon, thank you for being so supportive in everything we do.  I admire you and only hope that I will be half the mom to my boys that you have been to us.


 my two boys...one in the belly :) (31 weeks pregnant)
Being a mom is the best job in the world. 

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday the boys took Chance fishing.  Here are a few pics from that adventure. 




 Chance caught the biggest fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment