Sunday, May 5, 2013

Painting the Crib - 30 weeks

This weekend has been full of painting (well Doug has been painting) and cleaning out things to get ready for a garage sale in a couple of weeks.  I am trying to de-clutter and make room for a new baby.  I go this week for my 30 week appointment and they are going to do a 4D sonogram.  Cant wait to see my sweet baby's face. 
Here is my big boy's sweet face.  He is standing on our new couch in his batman shirt and boxer briefs.  I havent blogged about potty training but ever since Feb. 25th he has been peeing in the potty and we havent quite mastered the pooping yet.  :(
 Love him so much!
 Getting ready to "help" his daddy paint his crib to get ready for his baby brother.  We ended up going to the jumpy place to get him out of the way since he was being more of mess than a helper. ha!

 This is him one day after school when his Nana brought him by to see me during my lunch break.  He had a petting zoo at school and got his arm painted.  He could have whatever he wanted painted on his arm and he chose a spider! 

Stella hurt her leg and is feeling better now but here she is being still for the first time where Chance could touch her and so I snapped a quick pic!
 I found this on my phone and thought I needed to share.  My parents bought a new TV last weekend and they all three had to ride in the front to bring it home.  haha!
 Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment