Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Day of MMO

Today was Chance's last day of Mother's Morning Out.  Next year he will go 3 days a week.  He was ready for school to be over I think but was really excited about today because they literally played outside the entire time. 
Here is his picture in August and what he looks like now:

 He has lost a tooth and gotten taller!  He is my cutie pie for sure. 
His amazing Nana went towards the end of school today to watch him and his friends play and she took some pictures of him having fun:

I think its funny he is riding a purple and pink tricycle but apparently it was the only one left to ride! ha.
 Chance and his favorite friend, Jackson.
 Last story time until next year....
We are so blessed he had a great year! We couldnt have done it without my mom, his Nana, who would take him and pick him up and bring him by to see me every Tuesday and Thursday.  Thank you so much mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment