Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Golf , Slip & Slide and Father's Day

Tonight we set up our own version of a slip and slide and Chance had a great time!  After a few slides his Daddy thought it looked like Chance was having too much fun alone...so he decided to join the fun  Chance begged me to come slide but being that I am 36 weeks pregnant I didnt think that was the best idea. 











We have had a busy day.  We are trying to soak up our last days and or weeks as a family of 3 before our newest member arrives :).  This morning we went and let Chance hit golf balls at the driving range and then we went and swam at Nana and Poppa's, had lunch, took naps and woke up and decided to slip and slide. 
Here are a few pics from this morning's HOT, golf adventure:









Then it was pool time...
 Sunday was Father's Day...here is Chance and Doug before church and a collage I made of Doug, Chance and my Dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment