Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Showers/Swim Lessons

We have been super busy the last three weekends.  They have been filled with traveling and baby showers.  A couple of weekends ago we traveled to the Ft. Worth area for my sister's baby shower. 
 Robin and all of her baby goodies she received.





 My aunt Renee and cousin Joni




Then this last weekend was my shower:










We both had really nice showers and are so thankful for the hostesses who made them happen.  Our little boys are already so loved. 
and of course this sweet boy is LOVED oh so much...
SWIM LESSONS:
Chance started swim lessons last week.  It was not the best start I had hoped for but he has learned a few things.  We go again this week and I am hoping for better results.  He really does not like to get his face wet and or to do what the instructor wants him to at times. ha!  Typical 3 year old...
Here he is on our way to his first lesson, he sure looks cute if not anything else...
I go to the doctor this week for my 35 week appt.  I still have so much to do to get ready for Baby #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment