Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sea World 2013

We took Chance to Sea World this week.  He had a blast and we did too, even me being almost 37 weeks pregnant.  I was able to keep up with Doug and Chance, granted it was very hot and I was exhausted by the time we left but we are so glad we went.  Sea World is pretty awesome they let teachers get in free and so we only had to pay for Chance and of course the dreaded parking fee. ha!  We got there when it opened and went straight to watch Shamu (Chance calls him "Shampoo" - it is so funny).  Then we raced back towards the front and watched the Azul show, which is the dolphins and beluga whales.  After that we went to the Beach of Play for kids.  Its the waterpark for the little kids with rides and lots of water fun.  Chance did not want to leave and we are considering going back again next week :)  That is if I am able to do that! ha.  Here are a few pics I took when I remembered to get out my phone.
 Waiting to see "Shampoo" hahaha






 Doug and Chance rode a little roller coaster and I took a picture of the pictures they take when the coaster is going...kinda funny.
With no nap this day, here is Chance at 7:30 winding down for bed, early!
We had a great family day!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment