Saturday, July 13, 2013

Brooks Nursery & More

 Pinterest inspired ABC wall that Chance helped me paint.  :)


 I have a few more things to add.  I have been looking for another lamp (tall) to go in the corner and then I have ordered canvas prints to put above the couch and they havent arrived yet. 
I was going through my phone and found a bunch of pics that I wanted to blog about.  Some are before Brooks arrived and some are at the hospital the day he was born and the day we are going home.
 Last night out to eat before Brooks arrived.  Chance was quite the toot at dinner too. 

This is his "you want some of this" face.  He asks us this all the time thanks to his uncle Dale. *check out my dads face...he looks scared. haha
 After going to Sea World we found this blowup whale at walmart that Chance just had to have.  I honestly thought it was a small blowup it was only $7 then when we put air in it...oh.my.word.  It takes up the whole pool. 
I had to take a pic of this.  Chance looking at his bible in church while leaning on his Nana.  So sweet.
 While I was in labor everyone had bets going on when I would deliver and how much Brooks would weigh and they were competing with other people waiting out in the waiting room on another lady having her baby.  They made these signs for me. 


 So excited we are going home!!





 Having some tummy time.
I took this picture this morning...such a sweet face.

1 comment:

  1. Brooks looks like he is doing well ... so happy for you all. I think he is looking more like Chance.

    ReplyDelete