Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

I took Chance to the pumpkin patch that the Methodist Church had and he wasnt too sure what to think! :) 

I got a lot of pictures with this face (what is all this mommy?)
"OOOOOOoooooo...there are small ones just for me!!"


"Can I eat them?"



IT HAS ARRIVED....The BOB Revolution STROLLER!!!  Thanks to my mom she bought me an early Christmas present.  I have really wanted to start running again but didnt have a good stroller.  I am so excited.  So mom, Chance and I took it on a 2 mile walk yesterday afternoon.  Chance did so good (we had a talk as we were driving to the track.  I explained to him that Mommy needed to get back in shape and we got this new stroller that he will love, haha).  Until the end...when I had to transfer him from the stroller to his carseat (which he is not really into).  He screamed all the way home.  It was soo sad and heartbreaking.  We love the BOB mom/Nana...thank you so much!! 


                                     TEXAS RANGERS MADE IT TO THE WORLD SERIES!!
Chance is sporting his baseball attire



This is a random pic....but this is Chance Sunday morning before church eating some of mommy and daddy's cinnamon roll.  Apparently sitting in the highchair correctly isnt comfortable???  lol.  Isnt this too cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment