Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rangers OR Yankees

OK so at our house it shouldnt be a question of who we are going for in the playoffs to see who goes to the world series.  My husband is a die hard RANGERS fan but our lil boy might be a YANKEE fan
I dont know...Looks to me like he is trying to take the hat off??  (still so cute!)
Our house has been turned upside down with these playoffs.  Doug has both TV's going with the game on...he is either yelling at the TV or so excited that the Rangers are winning.  He has tickets for Game 7 if they make it that far and he also has WORLD SERIES tickets lined up if they make it. 

Today is my sister's birthday!  Happy Birthday ROBIN!!!  We love you!!!  Thank you for helping mom take care of Chance each day!  My sister also just got her license to practice dental hygiene.  She is currently looking for a job.  We are so excited for her and proud of her!! 

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday!  Happy Birthday TOMORROW MOM!!  Not sure I will be able to post tomorrow so here is your shout out now!!!  Tomorrow I am hosting the after game party (all the coaches and their families come to our house after the football game) so it will be a busy day.  I have been trying to get my house cleaned and ready to get all dirty again.  :) 

Here are some pics of Chance that were on my cell phone that I wanted to upload because I think they are too stinkin cute!
He is so tired in the afternoons when we get home that he usually takes a nap, sometimes its 45 min and sometimes its 2 hours!!  This day it was 2 and a half.  He slept and I graded papers!
The quality of this picture is AWFUL I know but this was taken this morning when I was getting ready.  Chance was all snuggled up with his Daddy.
"Mommy feed me"
Another afternoon nap while mommy grades (hence the easy grader in my lap)
Mommy's snuggle bug after bath one night

No comments:

Post a Comment